We have been building single-family homes in the Des Moines area since 2003 and look forward to many more years to come!
Keystone Homes is a family-owned and operated business, we are on the job site daily personally constructing the majority of the home and overseeing our outstanding group of subcontractors. We are here to assist you every step of the way, whether you are looking to build a custom home or to purchase one of our spec homes. We want to ensure a quality-built home for you and your family for many years to come!
We have the advantage!
There are many builders in the Des Moines Area, both big and small, to choose from in today's competitive market. We feel Keystone Homes LLC has many advantages to offer our clients and these are some areas we are complimented on most!
- Experienced Hands on builder at the job site daily physically building our homes
- Dedicated to our clients to provide excellent customer service and satisfaction
- knowledgeable subcontractors who stand behind their work
- Creative assistance offered for both interior design and architecturally, this saves you $$
- Our customers pick their interior selections not just from a showroom but by visiting our contractor's venues for more choices
- offer a smaller builder advantage for more attention to detail and better service
- complete guidance throughout the entire homebuilding journey to make if fun and stress free for our buyers
- we can make your dream home a reality because we love what we do!
Every Keystone Home is energy Star rated for peace of mind for our buyer. When energy Star requirements are applied to new home construction it is the result of a better built home and lower utility costs.
Our homes undergo a third party inspection and test by a certified professional who works with Energy Star. Keystone homes has to meet these requirements to earn the energy Star label!
Keystone homes Energy Star standard features:
- Insulated overhead garage doors
- Low E glass windows
- 93% + efficient gas furnace
- 14 Seer Air Conditioner
- 2x6 construction of Exterior walls
- Foam insulation around all windows and doors
- Insulation blanket Installed around all exposed concrete basement walls
- Fully insulated basements
- R21+ Insulation Value for Walls
- R38+ Insulation Value for Ceilings
Our most popular ranch plan with almost 1600 sq ft on the main level. The front two bedrooms are separated…
4 bedroom, 2 1/2 baths. Main level office with French doors. spacious, second floor laundry room. Stainless steel appliances in…
Spacious family room with large windows and sunroom let in plenty of light to this 5 bdrm 2 1/2 bath…
5 bedroom 3 bath plan with large dining area extended out, surrounded with windows for great views! Spacious kitchen includes…
5 bedroom ranch with almost 3,000 sq ft finished! Beautiful hardwood floors thru out main level. Large covered deck. lower…
Over 1700 square-foot finished on the main level With 3 spacious bedrooms. Vaulted family room with fireplace surrounded by picturesque…